Friday 10 June 2016

RPFT Exam Question No 37

Question No 37:

While performing duplicate blood gas analyses, a pulmonary function technologist notes that the second instrument gives consistently higher values forPaCO2and PaO2. Which of the following is the most probable cause of higher readings from the second instrument?

A.
The sample chamber temperature is greater than 37° C
B.
An excessive delay occurred between running the two samples
C.
The PO2and PCO2electrodemembranes have protein build-up
D.
The sample chamber has a bacterial contaminate

Answer: A

1 comment:

  1. I am fully satisfied with the services at Realexamdumps.com because I could not have passed my IT exam if I could not have found RPFT Braindumps at the right time. I didn’t take a risk instead I checked demo questions first for surety of quality. Now after the completion of my course and success in Registry Examination for Advanced Pulmonary Function Technologists Exam I can say that there is no more reliable and useful study material than RPFT Dumps.

    ReplyDelete